The Blended Intensive Programme on Cultural Heritage and the Planning of European Landscapes are organised by the EU HERILAND Graduate Training Network.
What: 5-day programme
When: 9- 13 October 2023.
Where: Amsterdam, the Netherlands
We kindly invite you to a 5-day programme in Amsterdam, on 9-13 October 2023.
The course is open for graduate students in heritage studies, architecture, archaeology, history, spatial planning and design, geography, social sciences and related disciplines.
- Time investment: 84 hours (3 ec)
- Hands-on training in the latest research methodologies and policy frameworks
- Discover how heritage planning research is helping to address urgent societal challenges
- Rethink your career opportunities / meet future employers
- There is no tuition fee. The course is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 813883.
Please contact the Erasmus office of your home institution to find out if you are eligible to receive an Erasmus+ Short Blended mobility grant from your home institution.
Registration for the Heriland Blended Intensive Programme is now open. The deadline for registration is 21st July 2023.