Information about the programme
We kindly invite you to a 5-day programme in Amsterdam, on 10-14 October 2022.
- The course is open for graduate students in heritage studies, architecture, archaeology, history, spatial planning and design, geography, social sciences and related disciplines.
- Time investment: 84 hours (3 ec)
- Hands-on training in the latest research methodologies and policy frameworks
- Discover how heritage planning research is helping to address urgent societal challenges
- Rethink your career opportunities / meet future employers
There is no tuition fee. The course is funded by the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Sklodowska-Curie grant agreement No 813883.
Qualify for Erasmus+ travel budget through your local Erasmus office.