- a (R)MA, MSc or MPhil degree in a relevant discipline (e.g.; Heritage and Memory Studies, (Art-/Architectural) History, Archaeology, European Studies, Cultural Studies, Cultural/Social/Historical Geography, Governance Studies, Anthropology, Urban/Spatial Planning and Design, Participatory Design, (Landscape-) Architecture, Computer Science; check the specific projects);
- excellent research skills and experience in research by means of scientific publications will be favoured (e.g. conference papers, journal articles, book chapters);
- high level of proficiency in English language;
- outstanding communication skills as well as organizational talent and willingness to engage in international, interdisciplinary collaborative research, workshops and secondments;
- ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload, to keep to tight deadlines;
- check the individual projects for specific requirements.
Diversity is a core value of HERILAND. We are an inclusive community, and we believe that diversity and international activities enhance the quality of research and training. We are looking for people who can enhance diversity in our team thanks to their background and experience.