Skip to content
- conduct research and training as scheduled in a Personal Career Development Plan
- complete secondments (max. 3) with project partners in Europe;
- actively contribute to the activities of the HERILAND training network, including network-wide workshops, surveys and Living Labs, the HERILAND Handbook for Heritage Planning, a traveling exhibition and a final conference;
- contribute to delivery, management and reporting of the HERILAND project, e.g. through the organisation of project workshops, participation in committee meetings, writing of progress reports etc;
- write at least 2 peer-reviewed articles, as well as a PhD thesis. In most positions the writing of the PhD thesis is included in the 3-year Marie Curie ESR appointment. In some positions a fourth year is added; check the individual projects.